- Map pack:
- Compatible game version:
- Game server instances:
- |oraladder.net| Competitive 1v1 Ladder Server N
Any games played on one of these servers will be recorded for the OpenRA Ladder ranking.
- Ranking algorithm:
- Source code:
- oraladder on Github
- You can reach the admin team through the #ladder channel on the
OpenRA Competitive community Discord server
- The ladder website and game servers are managed by milkman on the aforementioned
Competitive or the official OpenRA Discord servers
- How can I play on the ladder?
Register an OpenRA account on the Community Forum
and link it with your in-game player profile. This will allow you to
join the ladder game server lobbies (see The
essentials section). Every game you play on these servers will
automatically be recorded and your score adjusted on this website within
Games are limited to maps contained in the the
current Ladder map pack.
The opponent is bad mannered and just disconnected: do I have
to destroy all their structures to register a win?
No, just leave the game. But beware, do not surrender,
otherwise it will be registered as a loss for you.
- I'm terrible at the game and would like to become stronger, where should I look for?
The ladder is indeed highly competitive. Your best chance at
improving would be to join the ORA Academy
Discord and eventually the Red Alert Competitive
Discord. The former will provide many resources, while the latter
is full of highly competitive, passionate (and sometimes
friendly) players discussing different facets of the game. You
may also want to join the Official OpenRA Discord.
Player skill gap is so wide, every game feels like a coin flip;
any chance of improving that?
Unfortunately, there is currently no automatic matchmaking
system and the community is probably still too small for a
balanced experience of such a system. There are discussions in
progress to improve the player experience, but currently your
best chance at enjoying the competitive scene is probably to
get in touch with players in your skill vicinity on Discord,
and reach for the top.
- When does the ladder reset?
You have a 2-months reset of the ladder.
- I just lost but won points, why?
You probably played a strong player, and the ranking system
doesn't have enough information to make a good guess at your
level yet. The variation in your score will stabilize the more
you play, and become more predictable as your level becomes
more certain to the system.
- A player is abusing the game or doing illegal activities, what can I do?
The ladder has no control over the accounts of players.
Contacting the OpenRA forum admins is probably your best bet.
If their account ends up being disabled, all their replays will
go away from this website, and the scores adjusted
automatically as if they never existed.
- I can't playback an old replay, what happened?
First, you probably need the OpenRA release that was used to
generate the replay. Next, you might be missing the map if it
was removed from the resources center. Check the
map pack history if you can find it back.
Map pack history
Map pack for OpenRA Release 20230225. Maps contain no custom balance rules
because all the latest TD balance changes have been merged into the base game.
- 16:9 by norman
- African Gambit by MASTER, Jay
- A New Winter by J MegaTank
- Blue Winter 1995 by J MegaTank
- CrackPoint by MASTER
- Desert Cross by J MegaTank
- Desert Mandarins by MASTER
- Matchpoint by ZxGanon
- Mountain Town Madness by Blackened
- Rumble in the Jungle by J MegaTank
- Tiberium Rift by ZxGanon
- WarZoneX by J MegaTank
First map pack with TDGL2+ maps (minus the disliked
Masters Frontline) and custom balance
- 16:9[Ladder] by norman
- African Gambit[Ladder] by MASTER, Jay
- Badland Ridges[Ladder] by The Echo of Damnation
- CrackPoint[Ladder] by MASTER
- Desert Mandarins[Ladder] by MASTER
- Tiberium Rift[Ladder] by ZxGanon